What Personal Information About Customers Does Premium Repair Services Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Premium Repair Services. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Provide to Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Premium Repair Services. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see examples of the information we receive. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at Premium Repair Services if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications:
- We will send you emails to inform you of the progress of your order.
- Information from Other Sources:
- We sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
Does Premium Repair Services Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below:
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions for us only, and may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers:
- As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Premium Repair Services, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Premium Repair Services and Others:
- We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Premium Repair Services, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent:
- Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Commonwealth Bank as one of our payment processors, they process the credit cards, so Premium Repair Services will never see you credit card number. Commonwealth Bank protects your privacy and information by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
Premium Repair Services gives you access to the following information about you for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our web site evolves.
Premium Repair Services does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Premium Repair Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Premium Repair Services, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Victoria. If you have any concern about privacy at Premium Repair Services, please send us a thorough description to email@example.com, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our web site frequently to see recent changes.
Information You Provide to Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; make an order or an Auction bid; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; by providing employer, school, or other such information; participate in Discussion Boards; provide and rate Reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone number; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including address and phone number; other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Premium Repair Services uses third party re-marketing tracking cookies, such as Google Ads. Re-marketing tracking cookies mean that customers will continue to see advertisements for Premium Repair Services across the Internet on the Google, Yahoo, Bing and Facebook Content Networks. Premium Repair Services respects the privacy of customers and does not collect any personally identifiable information through the re-marketing cookie. The third party vendors, such as Google Ads, place cookies on browsers to ensure advertisements and special offers are of interest and relevance to web users. This advertising information is gleaned by Google from a web users visits to web pages across the Internet.